Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Starting a Blog




I have avoided starting a Blog for a long time now. I can't really remember why I have avoided doing this. However, I am now taking the plunge! I hope that it will lead to making new friends, help with my business, and even help make me a better educator, mom, and wife!


I am at home for a few weeks recovering from a complete hysterectomy. While recuperating, I have decided to work on some internet options such as this blog.


I am also frantically working to help to sell 6 adorable pomeranian puppies. One was born seven weeks ago and the others were born six weeks ago (different mothers, same father). They are all absolutely adorable. Anyone interested in adopting one should let me know! They are registered (CKC) and we own the mothers and father of the puppies.
If you are interested in keeping your computer free from spyware and adware go to
http://scberry.noadware.hop.clickbank.net. It is a proven way to protect your computer! They will even give you a free computer scan prior to buying the software!
Until next time....




No comments: